Ceramic Engineering manufacture a range of standard electric furnaces as well as custom units to suit customers' individual needs. Sizes vary from miniature laboratory furnaces to large industrial units. Operating temperatures are available up to 1800°C in a range of different configurations including:
- Muffle Furnaces
- Tube Furnaces
- Split Tube Furnaces
- Special Furnace Types including
Our furnaces are designed with reliability, durability and efficiency in mind.
- Reliability - Furnaces are designed to work continuously at stated operating temperatures, not just reach them. All the furnaces are tested prior to despatch to ensure customers receive what they are looking for.
- Durability - Equipment is constructed from tough corrosion resistant materials and high quality components.
- Efficiency - Designs incorporate high efficiency, low thermal mass ceramic fibre insulation allowing rapid cycling, reduced electricity consumption and heat dissipation.
- Ergonomic design - Furnaces have been designed ergonomically with ease of use and operator safety in mind.
- Modular design - Modular construction enables easier servicing and component replacement reducing down time and repair costs. Furnace and door modules can be easily replaced without the need for any special tools, making these furnaces ideal for operation in remote areas.
- Custom design - Due to our flexibility, we are able to manufacture furnaces for specific applications as well as building custom one-offs.
In addition to furnace design and manufacture, we also offer the following products and services:
- Repairs to all makes and models
- Replacement elements
- Insulation materials including ceramic fibre products, insulating bricks etc.
- Ceramic tubes
- Crucibles and combustion boats
Back to top|Home
- For more details, please contact us by email at email@example.com or at:
Radatherm Pty Ltd
Mailing Address : P.O. Box 7188 Wetherill Park, NSW, 2164, Australia
Factory Address : 220 Woodpark Road, Smithfield NSW 2164
Telephone 02 9756 4660 (International) +61 2 9756 4660
Fax 02 9756 4552 (International) +61 2 9756 4552